1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Vibrant LP problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mavictb, Aug 8, 2010.

1. mavictb

mavictb Well-Known Member

Hey guys... I recently rooted my Vibrant and installed LauncherPro on it. Well my problem is that the contacts launcher in the dock will not launch my contacts... I tried to change the action by long clicking on it and chosing the launch application and selecting my contacts program (I tried the stock one and 2 different aftermarket contact apps). I also tried to remove and readd the widget from and to the dock.

any help would be super cool thanks.

2. kbohip

kbohip Well-Known Member

I fixed mine by long clicking on the contacts icon in the dock and then pressing "change shortcut" and then I pressed "applications". From there I just pointed it to the contacts application.

Robinelli likes this.
  3. mavictb

wow... lol at myself for trying everything other than that.... thanks man that helped a TON.

4. kbohip

kbohip Well-Known Member

It confused me too, and my wife immediately went into panic mode when her contacts wouldn't come up because I "messed up her phone by putting that stupid Launcher Pro thingy on it!" Anyway, she took it off her phone but I left it on mine and I like it a lot. Glad I could help.:)

5. mavictb

yeah I went back to TW after being incompetent enough to figure this out 2 days ago lol... now that I know how to fix the dock I love it much more than TW.

well at least there is a thread in case there is another RERE like me lol.

Samsung Vibrant Forum

The Samsung Vibrant release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews