• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vibrant LP problem

mavictb

Aug 4, 2010
Reno, NV
Hey guys... I recently rooted my Vibrant and installed LauncherPro on it. Well my problem is that the contacts launcher in the dock will not launch my contacts... I tried to change the action by long clicking on it and chosing the launch application and selecting my contacts program (I tried the stock one and 2 different aftermarket contact apps). I also tried to remove and readd the widget from and to the dock.

any help would be super cool thanks.

It confused me too, and my wife immediately went into panic mode when her contacts wouldn't come up because I "messed up her phone by putting that stupid Launcher Pro thingy on it!" Anyway, she took it off her phone but I left it on mine and I like it a lot. Glad I could help.:)

Upvote 0
It confused me too, and my wife immediately went into panic mode when her contacts wouldn't come up because I "messed up her phone by putting that stupid Launcher Pro thingy on it!" Anyway, she took it off her phone but I left it on mine and I like it a lot. Glad I could help.:)

yeah I went back to TW after being incompetent enough to figure this out 2 days ago lol... now that I know how to fix the dock I love it much more than TW.

well at least there is a thread in case there is another RERE like me lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones