• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help vibrate and sounds problem with notifications

click on your "talk" widget press menu....then the dots....(for more)...then settings...and adjust your settings for google talk

same with phone settings....on your home screen press menu ...settings....sound&display...and adjust your settins for notification there as well

hope that helps

Upvote 0
"Download an app from the market called Sound Manager. Run the app once installed, press the menu button, and then select 'vibrate settings'. Select whichever setting you want for the ringer and notification settings."

I had the same issue and this fixed it. You can delete the app once you're done. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
i've been having this same trouble with my samsung fascinate. been through 3 phones (and 2 factory wipes) b/c the guys at the verizon store couldn't help. i figured an app screwed up my settings. sound manager fixed it!

side note: as a bonus the schedule settings were a big plus. i've probably downloaded 4-5 apps in the past year trying to find one that will easily customize my sound settings (ringer/notifications silenced during classes and back on afterward, etc). i'm pretty sure at least 2 of them screwed up my vibrate and i had to do a factory wipe.

thanks!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones