1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Vibrate Issue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RickenRocker24, Jan 23, 2010.

1. RickenRocker24

Jan 20, 2010
    Is anyone having issue soft vibrate on incoming calls,txt,etc.?(HTC eris) I have to have on vib @ work...I have a belt clip and cant feel the vibe on my hip...then next I grab my off my clip....bunch of missed calls ad txts. Is there a tweak or fix this?

Advertisement

2. SuperStuff

SuperStuff Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Scientist
    North Carolina
    I have this same problem. I keep my Eris on a belt clip case and when I'm at work I put the device on vibrate. I constantly miss calls. Seems like a stronger vibrate or repeating vibrate might help.

3. Mays24

Mays24 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Northern California
    The vibrate on this phone is extremely week. I have been using Smart Vibrate from the app store. You can customize a longer vibrate. It is better than the stock. Still not good enough but better.

4. zonk39

zonk39 Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Hi,
    I have the same problem, the vibrate is bad on the Eris, I have it in my hand and can hardly feel the millisecond vibration. I been looking for a fix, hope can find one soon.
    Why is it so hard for cell developers to make a FLASH for the camera, (which the ERIS has the worst camera ever) I think I will go back to the Voyager, the pics for the Voyager were better then regular DIgicams !!!

Thanks
    Zonk