1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Vibration question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Xcalibur, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Xcalibur

Xcalibur Lurker

I was thinking of buying the eris but one thing i'm particular on is the phones vibration strength, I usually keep on vibrate because i'm working or I have my mp3 on, so can anyone tell me is it strong enough to know when i'm getting a call? thanks

2. Ataranine

Ataranine Android Enthusiast

Not very strong at all, unless you have tight pockets and they make the phone hug your leg lol. Sometimes I hear the damn vibration rather than feel it. xD
    It's louder than it is strong.

3. stmartin84

stmartin84 Well-Known Member

Maybe we can hook a electronic shock up to it so we get a little jolt every time it vibrates. lol

4. DDustiNN

DDustiNN Android Enthusiast

It is very weak and I hate it :(

Instead, I just turn my ringer volume down to the lowest audible setting. Then I can still hear it in the office, and it doesn't disturb others.

The only time I put it on vibrate is at the movies or something, where it doesn't matter because I wouldn't be answering it anyway.

5. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

6. superchaos

superchaos Android Enthusiast

If this was Caddyman's forum, there would only be 3 threads....lol

7. Caddyman

Caddyman Android Expert

That was the first time I ever did that in a thread. Most of the time I am defending someone who made a dup thread. I just posted that for reference really.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews