1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

"Victim" of group texting?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Crazeegmar, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Crazeegmar

Crazeegmar Lurker

I recieved a text the other day from a friend that my husband supposedly doesn't know.When I replied to her,my text went to his phone...? I have an Android Straighttalk phone,while his account is with Verizon.Does this mean that the text I recieved was also sent to his as a group message? Or is there some crazy fluke I don't know about where this happens? Anyone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

It was quite likely a group message. They can be fun and useful.. and a large pain as well. Welcome to Android Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and these forums prove useful. You might want to look about these useful forums being as you chose to join. There is a lot of great information here for all things Android. The information you find is all contributed by our friendly users.. making it fun. Here is a link to the Android phone areas here at AF. Just open the list and find yours or your husband's phone in the list and give it a click. You will find a lot of great information and tips and tricks for your phones there. Have fun and thanks for joining.

Android Phones - Android Forums