• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Victory 4g LTE NFC/S Beam not working.

Hurtadau

Jun 28, 2013
So, I used to be able to use my Victory's S Beam, but now whenever I receive a file, it gives me an option to open either Aptoide or Play Store. It's apparently looking for "com.sec.directshare" and I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated :p I'm running Victorious 0.1.2 Jerryscript rom and the redball 1.5 Ghz kernel.

So, I used to be able to use my Victory's S Beam, but now whenever I receive a file, it gives me an option to open either Aptoide or Play Store. It's apparently looking for "com.sec.directshare" and I have no idea how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated :p I'm running Victorious 0.1.2 Jerryscript rom and the redball 1.5 Ghz kernel.

I removed all of the Sprint related bloatware in Victorious, so S-Beam won't work. You can extract the apks from the stock deodexed build I posted, push them to /system/app and set their permissions the same as other apks there. Reboot and see if you got everything you needed, if not, post what you did, and we will try to find the missing parts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones