• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

video and sound

atapjn

Apr 21, 2010
went to a concert last night took vidoes and was trying to upload them to the comp, Its wont let me mail them and when i use my usb wire and drag and drop them the sound is gone.. I can play it on the phone just fine but even when i open the file from the phone via comp i have no sound, video plays just fine .. Can anyone help please

went to a concert last night took vidoes and was trying to upload them to the comp, Its wont let me mail them and when i use my usb wire and drag and drop them the sound is gone.. I can play it on the phone just fine but even when i open the file from the phone via comp i have no sound, video plays just fine .. Can anyone help please

This seems to be a codec issue. You need to have the required codecs installed on you PC.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones