1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Video / Audio unsynced

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Squeezit, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Squeezit

Squeezit Lurker
    None

May 30, 2011
    Hey guys!

I've tried HTC Support, I've tried google, and I've tried Reddit's boards and as of yet been completely unable to find a fix for this.

So whenever I play a video on Youtube, or on facebook or plex.tv (using the chrome browser)
    the video will always start, then after a second it will alway freeze for just a second then the audio will continue.

When this happens my audio always plays a second faster than my video. So if an explosion happens in whatever movie / video I'm watching, I'll always know due to hearing it a second before it happens on screen.

I thought maybe my phone was the issue but I just replaced my phone with the exact same model HTC One A9.

The issue continued happening before I even installed any new apps on the phone.
    Best idea i can come up with is that there's an issue with the phone.
    On my previous HTC One A9 I think this issue started happening maybe 6 months ago.

Any help would be appreciated, I've run out of ideas on how to fix this issue.

Oh one more thing, if I'm playing a video and it starts lagging (which it always will), and I try to reset the video by clicking on a different spot of the video, it will repeat the issue by playing for only a second and immediately pause for a moment while the audio continues like normal.

Please help!

Advertisement

2. Squeezit

Squeezit Lurker
    None

May 30, 2011
    I take it noone here has any idea, either? :(