1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Video Chat (it's up and running)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dyezak, Mar 29, 2011.

1. riosgeovanny

riosgeovanny Member

can some one help me??? i bought 3 TB at my house for my brothers and when we tango you can never hear the person calling only the person to which you call can you hear. you can both see eachother tho. any tips? mute buttons not on :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. matt29707

matt29707 Newbie

I have the exact same issue when I try to talk to my wife on her Thunderbolt. It happens with every single video chat app out there right now. There is something wrong with the noise canceling. When you try to make a video call you can barely hear the other person and there is a ton of feedback audio and echoing. The only way to get it to work right now is for both persons to be using headphones. Supposedly HTC is working on a software update to fix this problem but I'll believe it when I see it. Here's a thread I started a couple days ago
    http://androidforums.com/htc-thunderbolt/309459-video-chat-apps-not-working.html

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews