• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help video editing app

I'm assuming we can extract the files and edit on imovie, Final Cut, etc.?

Also, I'm one of those movie junkies who loves the fact that Droid X shoots in 24fps rather than 30fps like iphone4. Gives it more of the movie look...

yes you can but sorry i didnt clarify i meant on the phone itself like imovie app for iphone

Upvote 0
I don't mean this is asshole kindaof way but can you explain to me how 24fps is better than 30fps??

No offense taken.:cool: All movies you see in the theatre today are filmed at 24fps. It's been the standard at which motion pictures have that "movie" look. Anything higher and it starts to have the "home movie" look which is undesirable to movie buffs or makers. If you like to make movies then the only time you want higher fps is when you need a slo-mo shot or something of this nature. So not everybody will like the 24fps but I certainly do because I'm a film buff. I want my hi def cell phone video at 24fps but I understand not everybody does. I already can see how the iphone's video looks more home movie-ish than movie-like. I hate that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones