• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video Editor / Editing App for Galaxy S4

Maybe I'm not using the right keywords to search because I can't seem to find any info

I know the Galaxy S4 has an option within Video clips for Edit which downloads a Video Editor from Samsung Apps. I checked out the specs on it and it's a pretty hefty-sized app 100+ MBs I believe. I didn't see any "great" or "highly recommend" reviews for it.

So I googled and found nothing on recommended apps for video editors / video editing on the Galaxy S4. I'm looking for something that will include the basics like trimming and maybe orientation flip from horizontal/vertical. More advanced editing I know will be much better on a comp but something that I can use on the go say if I shot a lengthy video and I want to trim a piece and change the orientation, maybe add a quick title and/or a fade effect and upload to youtube, instagram or facebook.

Any recommendations at all out there?

Thanks!

Maria

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones