• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video Games into Movies

Vihzel

Destroying Balls Everyday
Apr 8, 2010
Manhattan, NY
If you had the chance to be able to direct a movie based off of a video game, which one would you choose?

I personally would choose Dark Age of Camelot because I would be able to create epic... EPIC battle sequences involving the RvR aspect of the game and I'd also love many different lands in the game in cinema.

I think the Mass Effect movies are going to be awsome and it would be badass to direct one of them. Commander Shepard is the shit, and there are so many alien races that it would be interesting to create them on the big screen. Another one I would like to direct would be Bioshock... Such a great storyline, that is just dying to be made into a epic movie.

Upvote 0
I think the Mass Effect movies are going to be awsome and it would be badass to direct one of them. Commander Shepard is the shit, and there are so many alien races that it would be interesting to create them on the big screen. Another one I would like to direct would be Bioshock... Such a great storyline, that is just dying to be made into a epic movie.

+1 to mass effect!

Upvote 0

+2 to what you said, those are some kick ass games rite there with interesting story lines. Another one I think would be great to add is the Half Life series also.

Upvote 0
Chrono Trigger or some JRPG with a whole lot over done costumes and graphics.
But after watching Suckerpunch (yes, not originally a game, but has many scenes that look like one) and its fighting scenes fail miserably I dont think its a good idea...
I would be making the movie for my own pleasure, not a money generator.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones