1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Video help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nate12, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Nate12

Nate12 Member

Hey guys I have a question. Why won't my indulge watch some videos, example the app movies I can't watch the movie previews?!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AndroidxGuy

AndroidxGuy Android Enthusiast

It all depends what format the video is in. The indulge is compatible with 3gp, mp4, flash and perhaps 1 or 2 more. Wmv, qt, mkv, avi and most others not compatible.

3. TRS-80

TRS-80 Android Enthusiast

Well, unless you get an aftermarket video player. There are some available in the market that play many, if not all, of those other formats.

4. TattooedDroid

TattooedDroid Android Enthusiast

Avi's play fine for me :) just watched a whole MUSE DVD concert

5. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

Vlc are working their way into the android world so far i have found a pre beta relase that works with the indulge. if u dont know vlc then let me tell u in my opinion its the best it can play every format of sound and videos! i use it on my pc and i wouldnt use anything else.

VLC Media Player For Android (Pre-Alpha Build) Now Available For Download | Redmond Pie

choose the VLC NONEON [Direct Download] i can confirm its working on the indulge. im assuming on their final release im sure it will have more features. downfall for the pre beta release u cant watch moves landscape where u turn ur phone sideways but other than that plays my movies just fine.

6. AndroidxGuy

AndroidxGuy Android Enthusiast

I use vlc on my PC too and I love it. I wish sony would stick it in the ps3 OS and it would be awesome and been waiting for it on Android.

7. TRS-80

TRS-80 Android Enthusiast

Sweet man, I been waiting for this! I'm glad to hear they have something in the works.

In the meantime, some players I have used are Meridian, Asti Media Player, and arcMedia.

8. Phil42

Phil42 Member

I like Moboplayer which is available for free in the Android Market. It's played a bunch of different formats without any problems.

9. rlugo29

rlugo29 Android Enthusiast

I can vouch for Moboplayer I use and love it

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews