• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video, nextflix, hulu, xfinity and more

this thread is pretty old but ill ask anyway. i want to get netflix on my rooted nook color running cm10. i watched the video link a few posts above. got the new netxlix app. signed in and started SOA show to test. when it starts the whole screen is white snow. but in the top left corner there a small window thats playing the movie. its a lil choppy but its playing. i never saw anything mentioned about what the issues are with netflix on the nook. so will adding lines of code fix whats happening on the screen? basicly id like to no what the issues are before new code is added. anyone else had these issues or is my nook just acting stupid?

Upvote 0
Don't know about CM10 but I had Netflix working on my old Nook Color with Paranoid Android ROM. I could get through one movie but the Nook Color would have to be rebooted.

Have you tried the TV Portal App? It has TV shows and movies and requires MX Player (Free). TV Portal is on the Slide me app website

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones