1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Video not working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Redace602, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Redace602

Redace602 Lurker

Had phone since Dec 2016 today tried to take a video, box come on screen that says Warning recording failed. Never had this problem before although 2 nights ago I updated phone with latest update, could this have done it? I am not computer literate. Can anyone help?

2. svim

svim Extreme Android User

The first thing I'd try is to reboot the phone and try again. If no error message shows up again it was probably just some glitch. If there's still that problem, how much free space is available in your S7's internal storage?
    You didn't state whether that update you applied was just something like a security patch update or a more extensive system version upgrade. If the latter try rebooting your phone in its Recover Mode and select the wipe system cache option.

3. Redace602

Redace602 Lurker

Thanks, it worked. It was a security update and I have 21.5 of internal memory still on phone. It's a 32 gb and have a 64 gb sd card. Pics were downloaded off sd card onto pc. so have 59.6 on sd.

svim likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews