1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Video Playback freezes on Screenshot

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SmithO77, Oct 2, 2014.

1. SmithO77

SmithO77 Newbie

When I'm viewing a video doesn't mater if it's saved on my memory, micro sd or if it's online the video pauses when a screenshot is taken. I would have to click on the play button to resume or wait for the video to buffer again. I've tried third party apps & it's the same result. I'm on Jelly Bean version 4.1.2 & versions prior to this have this issue as well. I have updated to 4.3 before the problem was fixed the video would continue to play but I did not like 4.3.

Lots of features were missing, battery was horrible so I could not stay on 4.3. Is there anyway to fix this problem 4.1.2? I have noticed the animation of the swipe is different in 4.3. You actually see the swipe crossing the screen but in 4.3 it's just a frame around the sides of the screen. I have tried third party apps & they have the same result. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews