• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video Playback Issues (not built in cam video)

ayrshiredude

Mar 16, 2010
Ok got an Asus Eee Transformer today and its a lovely piece of kit however I can't get video to play back. I have tried to play different formats downloaded from the net. One mp4 video will play however it like only shows a frame ever 20 secs or so. nothing else seems to play.

I have looked and cannot see any information as to what codecs can be used so am at a loss.

Any ideas?

They are different videos I have downloaded from the internet. They are in different formats avi, wmv, mp4 but none of them will play. Read somewhere that mobo player is a better player so tried that but still the same issues.

Gave Asus a call and they were as much use as a chocolate fire guard. Told me to do a full system reset, which I did, bit still same issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones