• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video playback quality from the web

first of all I love the incredible. has anyone else noticed that the video playback from the internet is not great quality. i have checked the settings to make sure that it's at the high quality. i have an ipod touch that seems to stream videos from the web better. anybody else experiencing this issue.

Yeah, I noticed that the youtube vids are not as nice looking as the ipod touch. It not TOO bad, but its definitely not as nice. Can't really speak for other sites though.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I noticed that the youtube vids are not as nice looking as the ipod touch. It not TOO bad, but its definitely not as nice. Can't really speak for other sites though.

i agree that the playback is not bad. i just wanted to make sure that i had my phone set up correctly. i just thought that with the new hardware the playback would be better or equal to the ipod touch?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones