• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

drdoom

Android Expert
Apr 8, 2010
North Carolina
I have some videos that I have encoded for use on my iPod. I'd love to get them working on the DI; however, only the audio works when they videos are going. Tried it using the stock video player and the Act 1 player. I converted them using Handbrake as mp4 videos. I have been poking around with different settings for about an hour now and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

I have some videos that I have encoded for use on my iPod. I'd love to get them working on the DI; however, only the audio works when they videos are going. Tried it using the stock video player and the Act 1 player. I converted them using Handbrake as mp4 videos. I have been poking around with different settings for about an hour now and nothing has worked. Any ideas?
I have the same issue.
I think you have to download some plug-ins.
Hopefully someone will post the info.

Upvote 0
Reactions: drdoom and n1acguy
Upvote 0
1. I downloaded Clone Wars Season 1 torrent (AVI)
2. used VUZE to convert to iPhone format (MP4)
3. Mounted and transfered the MP4 formated clips to my SD card
4. Unmounted and used ASTRO file manager (app) to view and play my films

That's pretty much straightforward- VUZE acts as a torrent downloader (althought it does have a large memory footprint, it works well). VUZE can convert to all formats itunes, xbox360, ps3, psp, etc...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones