• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video player

squabhead

Lurker
Sep 21, 2011
Hi all... what is the best video player for this tablet? i have the stock and real player and it used to play 720p video not 1080p without studdering and mismatched voice but now it says video cannot be played on both players. What should i do? what audio and video files can this tablet play with the updated oem rom? What is the best player?
Thanks in advance for any advice

Hi all... what is the best video player for this tablet? i have the stock and real player and it used to play 720p video not 1080p without studdering and mismatched voice but now it says video cannot be played on both players. What should i do? what audio and video files can this tablet play with the updated oem rom? What is the best player?
Thanks in advance for any advice

What version of the stock rom are you using? I don't have many HD vids that I play but I remember that 720p vids played on Vegan Ginger, all the Froyo ROMS using Mobo player or Vital player so maybe it'll work for your stock ROM.

Reactions: squabhead
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones