• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video pops on when the power button is pressed.

Myicha

Sep 5, 2011
When evey I press the power button to turn off screen a video pops up. At the bottom in right corner it says, Screen images simulated. I went into the help book and did something that made thisbhappen, but I'm not sure of what thatbis. That same video starts play when the screen times out. Does anyone know how to stop this video from playing?

GladvI figured it out seeing as how no one replied. I'm new to the Note 10.1 and was playing around trying to figure outveverything about it. So if theres someone else that comes across bthe same problem that I did theyll know what to do.

So I went to apps pressed the Galaxy Note 10.1 screen saver, checked the first box and boom video plays when screen is off. Just go back and uncheck that box.

Reactions: jackbquick123
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones