1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Video Problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BrandonOptimus, Dec 29, 2011.

1. BrandonOptimus

BrandonOptimus Android Enthusiast

Okay so I have this video that I dearly love and want on my phone :D It shows up as an flv file. I tried moving it into the phone where the folder that says DCIM shows up and then camera and it won't find it. So i decided to download a random video from my phone and found it on the download folder on my sd card which actually opened. So I decided to move my video there. I rebooted the phone, yet I still cant play it in the video app. It doesnt even show that its there:thinking::thinking::thinking: I've tried renaming it to m4v since most of my videos I recorded it turned out to be m4v videos. And I've tried also turning it into a 3gp video, yet it still won't work. Anyone know how to make it so I can finally have this video playable on my phone???

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bobdamnit

bobdamnit Android Enthusiast

Flv videos are flash videos. Is flash player installed, and if so, what version?

I use QQPlayer for all my video needs. Free in the market.

benalmighty likes this.
  3. macjay420

macjay420 Android Enthusiast

if u can convert it to mp4 mine seems to ply that pretty good with stock video player

4. michael916

michael916 Newbie

You need to use a program to convert the video, you cannot just rename it. For example changing video.flv to video.m4v its not gonna change anything. Theres plenty of free ones i think theres even one in the market that will do it straight from the phone but it takes forever. I convert all mines to mp4 and the work fine.