1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support video recording

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rocky s., Apr 16, 2011.

1. rocky s.

rocky s. Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    Sure do wish that htc would push a very quick fix for the known sound issues with video recording. What a huge glitch....not being able to use a key feature of the device when they have released very similar devices without any such issues. I mean it's not like this is connected with any of the new technology like 4 G switching, etc., so what's the deal?? In the meantime, they recommend covering one of the mics when recording or using a third party video recording app. So, has anyone tried either successfully and can you recommend a reliable app. that renders good 720p video recording...you know, where the mics. are actually operable?

Otherwise, anyone noticed that they added a number of new phones to htcsense.com....but not the t-bolt? As you can tell, I'm beginning to take all this personally. :)

Advertisement

2. kushineris

kushineris Member
    None

May 15, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    I use the regular camera and my sound seems fine. I dont know why everyone is complaining to have all these problems with this phone. Mine works great. Best android ive had yet.

3. rocky s.

rocky s. Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    True...there are many subjective complaints flying out there and experiences do differ with any phone. There are, however, a couple of bugs that htc has admitted to and gone on the record about with fixes pending. The noise canceling mics obliterating the sound during video recording is a known problem that is impacting a large number of users, and htc has suggested a couple of temporary work-arounds...including using non-htc supported third party apps that don't seem to have the issue. So, I was wondering what those folks out there who are having the problem have found that seems to be working for them. And, oh yeah, where is the best pizza in town?

Thanks!