• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video Recovery!

you can recover your deleted videos as long as you didn't save any new data on the card where your lost videos located.
what you deleted is the entry index which tells where the videos are, not the video files.
in order to enhance the success chance of recovery, the most important thing you should do is to stop saving new data on it to avoid data overwriting.

then follow the below steps, you can recover your deleted files on your own.
1. Connect the card to your computer(if the deleted videos are in a card), you will see a drive letter like H:
2. Download recovery software, which can recover videos. Last time I used Wondershare Photo Recovery software to recover both my photos, and videos.
3. select the drive where the deleted videos located. and click 'Next' to start the automatic scanning.
4. select a recovery path to save the recoverable videos.

Upvote 0
Lesson #54 - never delete videos / photos unless you're 100% sure you don't want them any more.

Storage is cheap, damn cheap. Why even delete them?? Instead of deleting videos / photos, I just buy new microSD cards every once in a while. I archive my old media on the old microSD card.

This is why I love Android - the freedom to swap out microSD cards as needed.

Upvote 0
I thought i was messaging myself some videos of my 3 year old, but apparently they did not attach to the messages i was emailing myself... I deleted them... Does anyone know of a way to recover deleted video files??

Thank you!

Deleted video recovery is possible if its location is not over-written. Use the automatic video recovery tool to retrieve your lost videos easily. for more information visit: htttp://www.deletedvideorecovery.comhttp://androidforums.com/www.deletedvideorecovery.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones