1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Video Review - Seidio Surface Case and Spring Clip Holster

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gobluejd, Dec 19, 2011.

1. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. eyc

eyc Well-Known Member

Great review. Thank you for the helpful information. You think there is any chance that the battery could start a mini-fire with the tinder from the felt? That would be crazy.

On a side note, I would recommend moving the camera further back and angling it downward for your other reviews. Your hands were blurred half the time, the angle was so sharp that I couldn't really see the product, and you didn't really display the case once you put it on.

3. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Android Expert

Very happy to see this video as I have both of those and the dock in the mail. I was really hoping it would fit over the extended battery. Maybe with a little modification I can get it to work.

Oh and Don't go blue :p

4. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE!

Yes I agree on the camera issue. The tripod I have is small and have to sit kinda far back. I wanted to get this review out since every one is probably looking for a cheeky solution. I did not make the time to run and get another tripod. I have a few more cases coming in the next day or 2. I will try and do better on the next ones. Thanks for the suggestion. I should post all the out takes of me cussing at great and dog for being loud. That was like take 50 lol.

5. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE!

I'll let that slide ;)

6. Bandit390

Bandit390 Newbie

Will you be reviewing the active case?

7. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE!

I am not sure if I will be getting the Active. I am using the extended battery and need to figure out if I am going to use without battery cover.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews