1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Video Sharing, or hosting

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by drpool, May 27, 2011.

1. drpool

drpool Lurker
    None

May 27, 2011
    Hey newb here using a Droid Incredible.

I'm looking for a way to share video taken with my droid. Youtube and Photobucket won't work and emailing video is usually a no-go. I'm using 'I Took This On My Phone' but I can't view video from that site. It will allow a shared user to download once it's posted but viewing from the site would be preferable.

Basically, I want to take a video. Dump it into a secure host and allow others via shared credentials to view it. Easy right?

Does such an app or site exist?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. mobileapps

mobileapps Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    As you are saying that your application is not working well as you expected with bunch features... You can try Apptha Mobile Video Sharing Application because it works on both iphone and android mobiles... And also it best suites for clipshare, clipbucket, php motion & php motion kind of video sharing script websites....

3. jeradparker

jeradparker Lurker
    None

Apr 27, 2012
    Strategic Marketer
    USA
    Well I would suggest that one of the platforms for this is Thwapr video sharing service. You can try this service which has got many new features and it works on all mobile phones where videos can be played. It works irrespective of the carrier and the device you are using.