• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root video streaming help

kiroshi23

Android Enthusiast
Oct 21, 2011
new york
im sick of this i have 6mb down and about 4 up and im getting horrible video streaming quality. i know i did a thread before but people just dismissed it as bad 4g area im in new york and i get good 4g. the thing is youtube works fine on 3g, slow 1mb 3g and youtube on hq looks fine but on 4g it just looks realy bad. sometimes it comes back for a day and videos look fine but most of the time its just bad. is anyone having this problem. any ideas on how to fix it

im to the point were i want to smash it 3 months with this bull

Do you have any app or scripts for "Hardware Acceleration" or "Disable Vsync"? I noticed that when using those tweaks in "Pimp My Rom" I had the same issue as you but once I turned them off my videos were clear again.

i used it but then i turned it off and no go. i even flashed a new rom and still. i have to check my moms motion if she gets the same problem then its metro if not its my phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones