• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video to Comp.....

Ok first off I would like to say I'm not a computer genius or anything of that sort so laymans terms please. I have no Idea what rooting or froyo is.

Long story short I have a 3 min video of my 1y/o on my phone I want on my comp to put of FB so DH who is deployed can see it.

Phone Samsung Epic
Comp Acer Aspire One

I plugged the phone in to comp using the USB cord from the charger told it to go into mass storage device mode, it won't connect. The comp says I need a driver and to trouble shoot when I go to the devices tab on the home screen. So If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong I would really appriceate it..... thank you

Ok first off I would like to say I'm not a computer genius or anything of that sort so laymans terms please. I have no Idea what rooting or froyo is.

Long story short I have a 3 min video of my 1y/o on my phone I want on my comp to put of FB so DH who is deployed can see it.

Phone Samsung Epic
Comp Acer Aspire One

I plugged the phone in to comp using the USB cord from the charger told it to go into mass storage device mode, it won't connect. The comp says I need a driver and to trouble shoot when I go to the devices tab on the home screen. So If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong I would really appriceate it..... thank you

Go to the 3rd post in this thread:
http://androidforums.com/epic-4g-al...oting-samsung-epic-4g-what-you-need-know.html
There will be a link for the drivers you need, just need to download and install those and it should work just fine!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones