1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Video won't play wide screen anymore

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Busubah15, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Busubah15

Busubah15 Lurker
    None

Nov 14, 2011
    I have a sgs2 and use the default video player to watch clips I download online. Recently I downloaded a few clips and they were working fine before but after my one year old's addiction to my phone and his constant smacking, he did something and now videos are so small, you can barely see anything anymore. I have tried looking for video settings on the phone but can't seem to find anything. I have tried everything and videos won't play in wide view anymore. I realze there is another alternative by downloading apps like QQplayer etc, but the video was working fib before but now it's just so small.
    Thanks

I am using gingerbread 2.3.5

Advertisement

2. Gearu

Gearu Android Expert
    None

Apr 13, 2011
    Go to home screen, bring down the status bar and check that auto rotate is lit up/activated?

3. Busubah15

Busubah15 Lurker
    None

Nov 14, 2011
    Auto rotation is lit up in status bar. My videos that I recorded were all resolution 720x480 or more but now the downloaded videos only are at 320x240. :thinking:

4. edzville

edzville Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    Just download the MX Video Player, it can play almost all file types and you can even zoom in an out of a video while it is playing. =)