• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

video's and email

ladder713

Lurker
Dec 8, 2009
i have searched for the answers to my 2 questions and have found a few things but nothing definitive....my first question is can you email a video from the droid either from gmail or any other email?
Question 2 is can the Droid play .mov files such as a videoo emailed or mms from the iphone. I have received mms videos from the iphone and played them without a problem but today i received an email from a friend with an iphone with a .mov file attatched and it would play but i could not get any sound and other times i tried opening the same email it would not even play. i guess im trying to figure out how its possible that i can play a .mov file in an mms and not an email. If anyone has any ideas or solutions it would be much appreciated

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones