1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Videos Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by eksbee, Sep 3, 2011.

1. eksbee

eksbee Lurker
    None

Sep 3, 2011
    Hello,

I recently upgraded from 2.2 to 2.34.

I use my phone quite a bit for watching videos and on 2.2 whenever i used the default "videos" player i had the option to bookmark when i tapped the screen during a video.

since i upgraded to 2.34 this option is gone!

the default video player was nice and easy to use...what happened to the bookmarks option on 2.34? or do i need to perform some kind of upgrade to the "videos" app since i did a fresh installation?

thanks for your help

Advertisement

2. TheHoodedClaw

TheHoodedClaw Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    Male
    Keeping you safe from nasty things that give you c
    Oklahoma, cultural center of the Universe
    Not really an answer, but a bit of extra information..... I have long used the pay version of mVideo as a video player, and not used the stock player. I started this on my EVO 4G, and continued since getting my EVO 3D at launch. The 3D runs 2.3.4.

Bookmarking works fine on the EVO 3D, I just now verified. But the stock player won't even recognize my videos, most of which played fine with the stock player on the 4G. You might try mPlayer, I believe there is a free version.

3. eksbee

eksbee Lurker
    None

Sep 3, 2011
    thanks i've just download mvideo and played around for 2minutes and it does what i wanted in a very simple way.

if anyone has the resolution to the original problem i would also like to hear that