1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

View all 360 Degrees of the Droid 2

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Aug 9, 2010.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

Apr 12, 2008
    Is it the 12th yet? No…well take a gander at a 360 degree view of the Motorola Droid 2 to hold you over. Silver bezel, navy blue body, red eye staring deep into your soul. Head over to this Verizon page to check it out.[via Droid-Life]

More...

Advertisement

2. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Designer/Drafter
    O-town Florida
    WTF...this thing is like a chameleon....first it was silver, then it was black, and now it is silver and blue. i REALLY hope they have an all black version like the dummy phones we have been seeing at BBY. this silver/blue is ugly.

i so however like the new volume rocker. i got my D1 about 2 weeks ago...i am comtemplating getting the D2, but only if it is all black. otherwise i will be sticking with my D1 or maybe the X if i can get past its size

3. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy

Feb 6, 2010
    Lifeguard
    Illinois
    I can confirm it does not look like that. The dummy photos are way more accurate. This is coming from a current Droid 2 owner.

4. skytechnetwork.com

skytechnetwork.com Active Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Degree is mean the certification or what ?

5. imtoomuch

imtoomuch Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    You can't say that without proof. Where are the pics?

The Droid is such an ugly phone. I have no idea why they didn't give it better looks for version 2!!!

6. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy

Feb 6, 2010
    Lifeguard
    Illinois
    It look's similar to that but the blue is a lot darker and the silver isn't that light.

Proof? I'm currently holding the device.

They didn't give it a better look? They got rid of the ugly chin, gave it a silver trim, and the keyboard just looks better. You also have no idea what you're talking about.

7. imtoomuch

Jul 10, 2010
    Proof on forums is a photo... I thought that was common knowledge.

I saw photos of the Droid 2 and I still think it looks fugly. Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. It's called my opinion. How dare I say something about your beloved Droid 2?! Troll! :rolleyes:

8. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy

Feb 6, 2010
    Lifeguard
    Illinois
    I could post numerous photos of the Droid 2 that would be much more accurate than that 360 view. I see no need to do so, being that you could check one of the numerous thread containing various photos that match up a little better.

I'm not going to adhere to your laziness by posting things can could be easily found.

9. imtoomuch

Jul 10, 2010
    Haha! You're a joke.

You don't have a Droid 2. You are lying and can't prove it, but would rather try to blame me for being lazy.

10. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy

Feb 6, 2010
    Lifeguard
    Illinois
    Good joke, I've had it for a month now I could easily prove it but I'd rather not violate my TOA.

I guess its just convenient that I knew so much about the phone prior to release.

Go back to /b/, kid.