• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

View User Profile by Hovering User Name

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    We removed a lot of "data" for each user (number of posts, rank, sign up date, etc...) to try to make the site cleaner and more enjoyable to read. Some members understood the change but expressed wanting to see this information more easily. We've since adjusted the thread view so that whenever you hover over a user's name it automatically pops up their user profile stats.

Let us know if this works for you!

We removed a lot of "data" for each user (number of posts, rank, sign up date, etc...) to try to make the site cleaner and more enjoyable to read. Some members understood the change but expressed wanting to see this information more easily. We've since adjusted the thread view so that whenever you hover over a user's name it automatically pops up their user profile stats.

Maybe in the future allow us to see the user(s) recent post or thread they posted?

Upvote 0

"hover over a user's name"? How does that work?

Because at the moment I want to see any user details, I have to tap on their name, that opens another page in my browser.

Reactions: JAy3001
    Upvote 0
    "hover over a user's name"? How does that work?

Because at the moment I want to see any user details, I have to tap on their name, that opens another page in my browser.

If you hover over the username and don't click you should see stats. Desktop only

That said, I like the feature, but think there needs to a bit of a delay. I keep getting it popping up just sliding mouse across screen.

Reactions: codesplice
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones