1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Viewing frames on SGS2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by N1vag, Jun 4, 2011.

1. N1vag

N1vag Member
    None

Jun 4, 2011
    How do you view frames on websites using the S2??
    For those who don't know what I mean I only know of one way of explaining it. Go to: http://www.televisiontunes.com/ and then click on any letter in the selection. It will list a vast number of tunes starting with the letter you click. Now on a PC it has a tab you can drag down to access the lower tunes beginning with that letter (alphabetically) but with the S2 there is no tab. There was also no tab on the iPhone but you scrolled through the frame using two fingers instead of just one. I cant get it to work on the S2 so does anyone else have any ideas??
    Cheers

Advertisement

2. colonels

colonels Member
    None

Jun 5, 2011
    yes this the inline frame problem or iframe scrolling problem

i have not found a solution except to keep spamming email requests for them to add it

3. N1vag

N1vag Member
    None

Jun 4, 2011
    I have now contacted SAmsung several times in relation to this. The first few times they had no idea what I was going on about and kept saying that I can view Picture Frames from within a widget for the home screen. When they finally figured out what I meant they ahve just said it doesnt view them and left it as that! I've moaned a bit and said it limits the sites that can be viewed on the phone and for a phone with such great specifications it should really be able to do something so simple!

4. N1vag

N1vag Member
    None

Jun 4, 2011
    I love the new browser on ice cream sandwich! Not only does it seem much faster but it also now works with frames! Finally.

5. Forbidden 403

Forbidden 403 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 15, 2012
    Male
    India
    Try Chrome beta for ICS.
    It still has bugs as it is in beta but it's thee best browser out there, especially if you use chrome on the PC.

6. N1vag

N1vag Member
    None

Jun 4, 2011
    I'll give it a try. I don't use chrome on the PC though I use Internet Explorer, but don't tell anyone!! LOL