• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Viewing web pages with flash content

Ok, not sure if this is the correct forum, but I have a MetroPCS LG MS690 Optimus M phone. I have the latest software update to 2.2.2 now. My freezing/rebooting issues seem to be fixed. However, I still cannot view any websites with flash content, because none of the web browsers I can install on here seem to support flash. And The firefox browsers wont install ont his phone either. I am getting frustrated, because there are numerous web sites I need to visit that run flash, and I am not sure what to do. the stand alone flash players do not work for this, as the fllash content is in the web pages, and you cannot download the flash content from the web pages and view them. Any ideas?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones