• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Viewpad7 flash plug-in...dont work :( help pls

Flash is not compatible with this device, this device is below the minimum standards Adobe set for flash. Some people have claimed to have been able to install older versions of Flash, but all that does is cause the default browser to force close.

If you're looking to be able to watch videos, try a browser like skyfire or miren.

Upvote 0
Because, as I said, the viewpad does not have the specs necessary to support flash. If you wanted a tablet that supported flash, you shouldn't have bought this one - it's been said over and over on the web that this one does not support flash, nor will it ever.

I offered you a solution to using facebook chat (use the facebook app rather than using facebook via a browser). I offered a suggestion to possibly being able to play the facebook games (using a browser like skyfire or miren).

You are not going to ever be able to install flash on this device. If that's a dealbreaker for you, then this is not the device for you.

Upvote 0
WOman.

I don't know - I've never tried using FB in a browser to chat because the facebook app includes the chat function.

I don't know about games - I haven't tried to play any on mine.

Honestly though, if flash is as important to you as it seems to be, you need to get a different tablet. This device will never be able to meet your expectations of it.

Reactions: tuamae
Upvote 0
hello and yes thanks .... with tHe facebook app i really can use the facebook chat... thankks

about the problem on games with flash online.... idownload both browser u say and no one works on flash games.. always says ( need download flash plugin) u know any ither solution? thanks again

Upvote 0
i just rooted my devic with "Gingerbread app" and copy (lib) file into lib folder system cuse i want ARABIC & Persian language in my device.
after than my device not working !
no recovery mode no acces to enythings !! please help me .
just a screen with ViewSonic logo i cant acces to enithing else .
even i run SUL 1 & SUL 3 softwer for load orginal frimware on my device but in middle of installation :
Error Code : 0xc61c
Error :download fail,
Error = SE_ERR_SUT_SWITCH_DEVICE_MODE_FAIL (0xc61c)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones