• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Views on buying a S7

Gareatron

Feb 9, 2011
Texas
Hey guys I'm going to be getting a new phone soon and just wanted some other views on the phone. Wanted to try Samsung this time around because I've always had LG phones. Also looked at some videos and people were disappointed with the LGG5. What do you guys here think of the galaxy s7? Which version has a bigger screen regular s7 or edge?

That is not exactly correct, there are some sw differences as well, e.g. S7 Edge has the palm reject feature. I guess there may be more.
Nope. The palm reject is only there because of the Edge screen which your palms will wrap on it when holding the phone. Without it the phone would be unusable. Off course there's the obvious Edge features. Otherwise it won't even be there. There's no other difference practically.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones