• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vignette settings issue

Hi guys, I'm new round here (waves).

I've had an Android phone for about three months and I just upgraded from the Vignette demo to the full version. I've been having fun playing around with all the settings. One I've been using a lot was the Holga-style, which I love for its stark black and white tones.

Anyhow, today the settings on Vignette have gone a bit haywire. Each time I click on Holga-style in Favourites, it automatically adds Toy Camera BW in Effect. So when I go into Effect and click it back on to either None or Normal, it then de-Favourites Holga-style.

Also in Customise, it keeps adding Overexpose and Film Grain when I've clicked neither. I've tried both restarting my HTC Desire and restoring Vignette to its factory settings, but the problems are all still there. Is there anyway around it? Anyone got any tips?

Thanks for listening.
Bill

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones