1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Villian 1.7.2 and a2sd

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deech, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Deech

Deech Newbie

Ok, silly question, I told the ROM to alow a2sd to happen, but nothing seems to want to move, do I have to do anything to the SD to prepare it for moving apps?

I came from stock Orange(UK) OTA 2.1r1 straight to Villian, wasnt using a3sd previously so card is still "stock"

Maybe I am just being a bit (lot) thick :)

ta team

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mohsin

Mohsin Newbie

You need to partition your SD card mate, then it's all automatic from there. If you want to check that A2SD is being used, download an app called 'Quick System Information' from the market, and it will tell you the A2SD storage. If you can see it is being used, then A2SD is in use; if not, it's not. Once you have your SD card partitioned, A2SD is automatic with the ROM when you flash it, so don't move apps to SD manually. They'll all be on there already, just that the phone doesn't know, so it will still give you the option to move to SD, but you don't need to do this.

3. Deech

Deech Newbie

Ok ta, next time remind the person to back up the sd card first......cos otherwise everything goes missing.....d'ouh!!!! :)

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews