• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

VIP NE1 question

Many times a supervisor or manager can move your upgrade date if you're willing to sign a new contract (especially for VIP customers). I can't say this for sure, but I'd say it's definitely worth a try. I'd try a store first, then customer service. If that doesn't work, you may want to check your online upgrade date. Many times this is earlier than your in store/over the phone upgrade date. Sure it'd require a waiting period for shipping and such, but it's better than waiting 3 weeks.

Upvote 0
Thanks Big Red, this is what I ended up doing. I read on another forum that people with my same issue were emailing Verizon that only had a few weeks to a month before there NE1 or NE2 matured and they were getting approval replies back within 24 hours! I just gave it a shot, we will see.

I went to the corp store today at lunch and he said sorry you can't upgrade until the 21st!!

here is the link to email
Enter your location

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones