• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virgin likes to screw you lol

LakersDroid

Android Expert
Jan 5, 2013
Orange, CA
I requested a replacement phone back in February. After getting the replacement I sent the defective phone back using the USPS return envelop they provided.

I thought everything would be fine and they have cleared me after checking USPS tracking show that the item was delivered to their Returns Center in Plainfield, IN.

But yesterday, I was surprised to see an email from them saying that the return shipment was not received. It says if they don't receive the phone within 15 days, my account would be suspended.

I called them and spoke to a lady rep. I told her I have sent the phone back and USPS tracking shows that it was delivered to them. She put me on hold to speak with an agent about it. He confirmed that they have received my return.

So she told me that they would update it in the system and I won't be getting anymore emails about return shipment not received.

Errors like this should not have happened. I had to spend almost an hour on the phone for this to get resolved. No apologies was given from them. :mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones