1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Virgin Mobile] Anyway to flash the lock screen from 4.1.2?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by soma4208, Dec 11, 2013.

1. soma4208

soma4208 Lurker

I updated my S3 to 4.3 and I like everything but the lock screen. I prefer the lock screen that was one 4.1.2. Is there anyway to flash that? Can that be done?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sean19661

sean19661 Android Enthusiast

Did you look at lock screen options it still has the 4.1.2 screen ripple affect

3. soma4208

soma4208 Lurker

Well I want the 2 step thing. The lockscreen with the ripple and then the pattern.

4. struckn

struckn Android Expert
    VIP Member

Are you talking about pattern unlock? There are various levels of lock screen security available in the Settings menu, with Swipe being minimally secure, and I believe that Swipe is the default option.

5. soma4208

soma4208 Lurker

No I'm not talking about that. What I mean is that on 4.1.2 I used to swipe to unlock the screen and after swiped I would have a second screen appear telling me to enter my pattern to unlock the screen. I liked it that way because I would have the ripple, weather widget, and stuff and also the pattern unlock, but now I only have the screen prompting me to enter my pattern when I wake up the device.

struckn likes this.
  6. struckn

struckn Android Expert
    VIP Member

Understood, thanks for clarifying.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews