1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Virgin Mobile] battery drain fast

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TronXiix, Aug 2, 2013.

1. TronXiix

TronXiix Well-Known Member

Trying to figure out good way to save battery. On midnightrom
    Battery drain so quick even had to decrease my brightness.? Any idea To save battery. Thinking buying another battery online

2. Piznick64

Piznick64 Android Enthusiast

there are quite a few ways im on midnight rom
    1) put your wallpaper to a black screen. what that does mean since its an almold screen, blacks mean the screen is turned off, saving battery. Since the most battery drain is the screen, thats the number 1 way.

2) go to developer options and turn off all the animations and the duration scales. and also limit background process to 4 at the most

3) on no frills cpu, you'll noticed the min and max are both at 1500, well change the min to 384, keep the max at whatever. i kept mine at 1500

4) turn off whatever youre not using Wifi, gps, bluetooth, ect

5) turn off connections optimiser.. what that does is it'll auto scan for wifi thus draining battery. to do that, go to settings, more settings, mobile networks, then connections optimizer, then uncheck the box

that should help a bit

3. ENVi3

ENVi3 Android Enthusiast

Is there anything in particular that's draining your battery quickly? When you go to Settings> Battery, is there anything that shows significant drain?

4. TronXiix

TronXiix Well-Known Member

Just Facebook and games but I close them after I finis

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews