1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Virgin Mobile] Data stopped working on CM11. Any ideas? (resolved)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by XAL2, Dec 24, 2013.

1. XAL2

XAL2 Android Enthusiast

Hey there, my phone was getting low on battery so I turned off my data. After about an hour away, I went back to my phone, turned on the data, and now it won't work anymore. I tried wiping dalvik cache and reflashing fix 1 but that didn't help. Any ideas? I'm trying to avoid having to do a full wipe.

2. Ping0

Ping0 Well-Known Member

Did you pay your bill? Lol... Just kidding. I'm not sure, I haven't had any issues like that, unless you flashed apns? Check them out. If not, try fix 2.

3. struckn

struckn Android Expert
    VIP Member

Check your PM's, I have a couple of questions for you and then pretty sure we can get you up and running again.

4. Ab5traktion

Ab5traktion Android Enthusiast

5. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat

I noticed the thread title had been edited to indicate the issue has been resolved. That is very helpful and I wish everyone would do that when a support question has been answered. Thanks so much for doing that. :)

Which method resolved the issue?

XAL2 likes this.
  6. XAL2

XAL2 Android Enthusiast

Flashing a backup of my touchwiz MK5 dialing ##72786# I believe which updates the phones prl and services then reboots. I then flashed back to my CM11 backup but still didn't have data. I dirty flashed the 12-15 nightly then after about 5 min my data came back. All of my thanks goes to Struckn, he helped me through the entire process early in the Morning Christmas day.

TheBritton and struckn like this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews