1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Virgin Mobile] GS3 MidnightRom Donation Fund ^_^

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xthedakmanx, Jun 24, 2013.

1. xthedakmanx

xthedakmanx Android Expert

Hey all ^_^ After taking donations for the GS2 and getting some (dare I say) AWESOME ROMs out for everyone, I thought why not dev for the GS3 as well ^_^

So I'm starting up an official "MidnightRom GS3" Donation fund ^_^

I'll give the donation fund a few months to get going. If it's short some, I'll pay the rest, but I'd definitely love to start working on this asap though!

Expect awesome things :D

http://goo.gl/2PvgC <-- Any little bit helps :D

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. xthedakmanx

scotty51 likes this.
  3. spacepanda

spacepanda Member

standby time on stock is easily less than 2 days....

4. Mgssidley

Mgssidley Newbie

Nah, by standby time it means running without any other radios running. Less than 2 days would probably be with wifi or 3g connected during parts of the day.

5. Palmetto Fellow

Palmetto Fellow Android Expert

This phone is easily 3-4 times as efficient at standby as my EVO V ever was. Using Battery Monitor Widget, the EVO V would draw 79mA minimum per 10minute update, and usually over 100mA. I never tested it stock though...so perhaps BluRom was a power hog even on standby.

My S3 can draw as low as 14mA for 1 hour stretches...and it rarely goes over 40mA while in standby. Most are below 20mA. If it syncs, it can get higher, and of course if I turn the screen on, it will go up as well.

6. scotty51

scotty51 Member

7. BigBossman

BigBossman Well-Known Member

If you don't want the iPhone 5 then I'd go for it

scotty51 likes this.
  8. scotty51

scotty51 Member

Alright, then that's what i will do!

9. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

S2 is an excellent phone but the s3 is a very worthy upgrade to stay in the league of modern smart phones :thumbup:

10. scotty51

scotty51 Member

This amazing guy(xthedakmanx) needs donations, he will make an amazing ROM for the S3

xthedakmanx likes this.
  11. xthedakmanx

Buying it today since it's 20% off. Still...expensive though >.< AND I'm gonna be flat out broke for a month T_T I was saving the money for ComicCon Chicago, but oh well :p The things I do for you people lol.

I'm still taking donations though if anyone would like to help ^_^

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews