1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Virgin Mobile] I need tar md5 for Virgine Mobile Galaxy S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fantasticpow, Oct 31, 2014.

1. fantasticpow

fantasticpow Lurker

I've been trying to find the file to unbrick my phone back to its original package, all I found was the Sprint version, but I have yet to find one for Virgin Mobile S3.
    I manage to use the sprint version on my virgin mobile, every thing works fine, but I am not able to get internet access with Data usage on. The 3g/4g display doesn't show up. I can't Update Firmware, or Update PRL.

Please help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cmichael258

cmichael258 Well-Known Member

Is this what you need?

http://androidforums.com/virgin-mob...gin-mobile-completely-back-out-box-stock.html

3. fantasticpow

fantasticpow Lurker

4. alexizawesome

alexizawesome Well-Known Member

The firm linked in that thread is the current Virgin Mobile/Boost Stock Firmware. L710VPUDND8 is the Sprint firmware while L710VPUCNDC is for Virgin/Boost. Both firmwares work on our phone. PRL Update/ Update profile should fix it. That being said I actually went back to stock via odin today and took a few seconds for 3g(what I get at home) to connect.

5. fantasticpow

fantasticpow Lurker

Oh you're right! The file is different, I used it and this is the proper stock version for Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3. I got my phone back to 100%. Thank you so much!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews