• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] [ROM][4.4.2]CyanogenMod 11[02/14][d2vmu]

Anyone know if this rom supports HDMI? I wanna make sure it's just not compatible before I return the MHL adapter

HDMI does not work .. I think in going back to touchwiz
:( I really like this ROM, it is fast and I like the stock interface, but my moga controller doesn't work properly.. It works fine for a few minutes and then my phone doesn't recognize when I press a button even though it says that it is connected.
So the main problems that it has is the HDMI and Bluetooth connectivity

Upvote 0
I had to revert back to 01/27. On 02/02 after bootup, my screen freezes as soon as I swipe and it stays locked up until I pull the battery. I'm curious to see if anyone has problems or if it's just my hardware.

Same here but I think the problem is with CM because I used my own modified update that I pulled straight from CM and not the OPs.

Upvote 0
Awesome ROM for the VM S3. I appreciate it. Been working with the Sprint version for awhile and happy to see the ability to have a better 3G/LTE connection.

A few minor questions, so far. Firstly, is there a way to set the number of rows/columns as I usually do 6 rows and 5 columns. I know the Launcher3, was what was used before, but I noticed in the last few CM builds it was gone, too.

Next, I tried uncheck to to hide the Google Search bar, but it's still there.

There was something else, but I cannot remember what it is offhand.

Thanks again!!! for your awesomeness!!!

Upvote 0
Anyone know if this rom supports HDMI? I wanna make sure it's just not compatible before I return the MHL adapter[/QU OTE]

You have to buy the Mhl from Samsung our phone has extra pins that won't work with mhl adaptors made for gs2, again the mhl probably isn't comparable, our phone come with mhl compatibility out of the box but you need the (I believe ) proprietary mhl version made by Samsung for our phone which has extra pins so it works, your mhl cable probably isn't defective, just in compatible

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones