1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Virgin Mobile] Roms with GPS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jerm9009, Oct 21, 2014.

1. jerm9009

jerm9009 Lurker

I've been trying out a couple roms and none of them seem to have working gps , is there a fix for this or a rom that has a working gps?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ab5traktion

Ab5traktion Android Enthusiast

I've recently been using AICP and the latest Dirty Unicorns Test build. GPS works on both.

3. jerm9009

jerm9009 Lurker

Ok I'll give it a try

4. Madbat

Madbat Android Expert

+1 on aicp. GPS works fine on latest release.

5. nathan75

nathan75 Newbie

I've had no luck with any of the September or October roms, GPS just not working for me. I am currently using carbon 8/25 everything is working. There is a discussion on the carbon Google+page saying our problem might be the outdated md7 bootloader, I am no expert on this. Which bootloader are you guys using?

6. Madbat

Madbat Android Expert

NDC bootloader here.

nathan75 likes this.
  7. David Dubz

David Dubz Android Enthusiast

Currently running the latest AICP and GPS isn't working for me. If it works for you guys, it can't be the ROM that's causing the issues

Also just flashed the NDC bootloader. Nothing's changed. The GPS is still horribly inaccurate.

EDIT: Seems like the problem fixed itself. So the NDC bootloader helped apparently, or it just solved itself. The GPS is now fantastic on my phone

nathan75 likes this.
  8. devilschild26

devilschild26 Android Expert

Is there apk that roots

9. pOsSuM72

pOsSuM72 Android Enthusiast

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews