• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy Reverb vs. Samsung Galaxy Ring vs. Samsung Galaxy Victory?

annaxangela

Lurker
May 21, 2013
Hello,

I'm looking to invest in a new phone and upgrade from the LG Optimus V (really cannot stand the OS and the smallness of the screen). I've found three phones from VM that look promising, but really wasn't sure where to go. I'm fine with all of the prices, especially with the discounts, so price isn't an issue. Just wanted to know what people thought of each: the Reverb, Ring, and Victory. Thanks!

Well, between the three of them, the (confirmed) best spec'ed one is the Victory. It has a dual core processor that's from a newer generation, it's got LTE, a bigger battery, more RAM and android 4.1 as opposed to android 4.0. Now, the thing about the Samsung Ring is that it's not confirmed whether or not it's a single core or quad core processor yet, and there is a considerable amount of controversy about that, but it also doesn't have LTE either way, which only really should matter to you if you use data on the go much. Personally, either way, you can't go wrong with the Galaxy Victory 4G LTE. Spec wise, It's a solid phone for a decent price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones